Monday, January 01, 2007

Back from the honeymoon...

Well Xan and I made it back from our honeymoon yesterday. We had a GREAT time and it was so relaxing. Sitting on the beach or by the pool in the sun was just what we both needed to get away from things for a while.

We ended up going to an Iberostar resort in the Dominican Republic city of La Romana. (Google Earth Link) It was a great choice and I'd probably go back there again. But I think for our next vacation we'll pick someplace different simply for variety. But we met several people that have been there a few times and keep going back to it.

I'll probably update a bit more on this later, but it's getting late and I've got to head back to the grind tomorrow. Here's a link to some pics on the Picasa page if your interested.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: