Sunday, October 16, 2005

Tips For Better Handwriting

Just as a really good example that this Blog is about a wide range of topics I wanted to include this entry about handwriting. For my friends out there that have written my handicapped chicken scratch you'll know that I'm the first person that needs these tips. This was actually pretty interesting and I know that the next time I do some handwriting I'll be thinking about what the author is talking about here. Definitely shows why my handwriting is tiring and why it's all a mess.

Tips For Better Handwriting: "

I think there are many people today who could use help with handwriting. If you're like me you do most of your writing digitally and your handwriting has gone to pot.

That's why these handwriting tips are so valuable. Handwriting is a skill. It needs to be practiced and requires technique.

After coaching handwriting and teaching calligraphy over the years, I’ve learned to see the characteristics of those who’ll be able to pick up the necessary motions quickly from those who’ll have to work a bit harder.

It's a bit of a long read, but it's very informative and there's some great tips in there. Thanks Paul for the heads up!
Handwriting Tips "

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
This one is great and is really a good post. I think it will help me a lot in the related stuff and is very much useful for me. Very well written I appreciate & must say good job.
-------------------------------------
handwriting tips