Friday, October 28, 2005

Xan and I are engaged.... finally

For those of you that know me and Xan you'll first be shocked and then hopefully you'll be happy for us. We're ecstatic about it!!

For those of you that don't me or Xan you'll first probably wonder who Xan is. Well Xan (short for Alexandra) is (was) my girlfriend for the last six and a half years. So it's a pretty good running joke between our friends and family. Well on Wednesday night I suprised the crap out of her and proposed. Definitely suprised her and everyone we know so that was great.

There's no dates and such for the wedding but it definitely won't be until next year. I'm quickly learning there are LOTS of things that go into planning a wedding. Vegas is looking better and better every moment!!!!

That's all for now as it's getting late. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

-Kent

P.S. Happy Birthday to my niece Madison who has her Birthday today.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Congratulations.

And you've got no idea how many people thought you were married already. :)